Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations, in parallel to security enhancement.
Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
- Build state of the art solutions for our production platform
- Work with other R&D teams on mutual projects
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Support multi-region environments & provide support to worldwide-based teams
- Everything as a code approach: Run our infrastructure with Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Build and maintain tools for automation, deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environment
- Conduct periodic on-call duties and emergency response
- Good communication skills
- At least 7+ years of experience in DevOps.
- At least 2+ experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- At least 3+ years of experience with cloud providers such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure, or similar
- At least 3+ years of experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab/Jenkins/CircleCI/team city, or similar
- At least 2+ years of experience with IAC and GitOps principles and tools such as Terraform / CDK / ArgoCD
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience with configuration management such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet, or similar
- Experience with Alerting & Monitoring systems such as DataDog / Splunk / New Relic / Prometheus/ grafana, or similar
- Working with SAAS production environments.
- High Analytical & Troubleshooting skills - ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MySQL administration, MongoDB, Redis)
- SCM - Git/bitbucket/gitlab
- BSC in Computer Science or related technical certificate.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.