Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Ready to join the fast-paced world of navigating the shifting landscape of regulations for cryptocurrency and DeFi? We seek an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join a newly formed Americas Support team. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will deal with the most challenging and complex problems in the Defi and Web 3.0 space. You will support Fireblocks's continued hyper-growth and work closely with many teams, including Site Reliability, DevOps, Product and Engineering.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Owning problems through to resolution using all available resources at your disposal.
• Provide real-time support using CRM and Slack.
• Deliver best-in-class technical support for Fireblocks's SaaS platform.
• Monitor Escalation Statuses and create action plans for resolution with a timeline.
• Collaborating with Dev-Ops and SRE team on back-end SaaS service issues.
• Adoption and adherence to business processes and policies.
• Meticulous case management and RCA documentation.
• At least 1-3 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer (or a similar role) - a must • Ability to work under high pressure and high troubleshooting skills with effective time management – a must
• Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed • Willing to fly abroad for technical sessions and training purposes in case needed
• Prior experience supporting SaaS-based products or relevant experience in financial services, technology, and/or technical support is a plus.
• API implementation and debugging.
• Previous Dev-Ops/SRE experience would be desirable
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Required knowledge of Databases, Kibana, Grafana, OpenSearch or LogStash.
• Scripting (Python/Perl/Bash) is a plus.
• Understanding of cryptographic algorithms utilized by public blockchain networks (e.g., elliptic curve, symmetric and public key cryptography, hashing, and other cryptography-related topics) is a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field is desired.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 91,000 to 119,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.