Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you'll do
Fireblocks is looking for a seasoned Partner Marketing Manager to own the organization’s partner marketing strategy and execution which will drive towards the company’s business objectives, as well as address the needs and interests of our customers and prospects. The position’s main duties include creating a partner marketing strategy, executing on that strategy to deliver on the pipeline and revenue objectives of Fireblocks.
- Deliver quarterly marketing KPIs related to Fireblocks’ partners - leads, marketing qualified leads, pipeline, and win revenue
- Manage tactical execution of marketing programs which build pipeline and eminence for partner programs and drive business growth for Fireblocks’ partnerships go to market initiatives
- Support the development of strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Fireblocks and advance awareness of partner capabilities, offerings, solutions, and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace
- Create integrated marketing campaigns to differentiate Fireblocks. This includes creating collaborating with internal resources to produce marketing content, and producing material suites over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with local activation in targeted geographies
- Track, monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of partner marketing activities.
- Produce deliverables including, thought leadership (whitepapers, reports, surveys, etc.), Fireblocks-hosted and third-party events, externally facing videos and webcasts, speaking opportunities for partner leaders, social media and blogging, and digital advertising.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional marketing team to get projects completed and successfully promoted.
- Collaborate with country-based marketing professionals to ensure alliances are positioned consistently.
- Strong project management skills for managing cross-functional projects
- Ability to engage effectively in cross-cultural initiatives and engagements across multiple time zones
- Excellent communications (written, PowerPoint, and verbal), especially for communicating and presenting to senior-level executives
- Self-motivated, work independently and can proactively resolve issues and make process improvements
- Team player mentality and positive, "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize information to create succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrable project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- 5-8 years of B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing/communications/business)
- Ability to travel 10%
- Knowledge of and past marketing experience with SaaS companies
- Knowledge of and experience in crypto and digital assets
- Partner relationship management experience (i.e., alliance partners, channel marketing partners) with both start-ups and enterprise companies
- Proven experience across a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics. (e.g., demand gen and content creation aligned to a target audience buyer’s journey, channel marketing, field marketing, etc.)
We’d love for you to have financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $94,000 - $136,000 The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.