Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
In this role, you will lead the adoption of services on the Fireblocks Network - the leading digital asset connectivity layer. This unique solution available to Fireblocks clients and partners provides operational efficiencies and risk mitigation that help power our clients.
There are a suite of additional services built on top of the Fireblocks Network. You will be responsible for working intimately with clients, product management, marketing and other critical Fireblocks teams to help refine the Fireblocks Network product design and prioritization, and drive adoption.
The ideal candidate will take initiative, is seeking a fast paced environment and is passionate about helping clients grow their businesses. They must have the ability to synthesize client feedback and develop creative ways to leverage the Fireblocks Network’s suite of offerings.
We are considering candidates in London, New York or Dubai.
What you'll be doing:
- Help identify gaps in existing products - including product design, marketing and/or PLG components - to drive adoption by clients.
- Develop the strategy and tactics to that drive adoption of the next set of innovative capabilities
- Assess client enablement, marketing messaging and product design
- Work intimately with existing institutional clients to collate and assess feedback
- Identify creative solutions that address client needs and build on the Fireblocks Network products.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, R&D, sales, legal, business leads, corporate strategy and marketing to develop the ecosystem product roadmap
- Maximize the value of the Fireblocks ecosystem and client offerings
- 2+ years experience in an institutional focused crypto role; Strong relationships and knowledge of institutional crypto trading markets.
- 7+ years in a large traditional financial services institution - buy or sell side.
- Experience working with large, sophisticated buy-side clients.
- Experience working closely with product design and management.
- Experience in strategy, business development and/or institutional sales.
- Experience with network products and/or building an ecosystem.
- Knowledge of institutional trading and/or settlement in equities, FX, fixed income or other similarly sophisticated markets. Strong market infrastructure knowledge, including roles of trading systems, settlement infrastructure or CCPs.
- Track record of identifying and developing creative solutions.
Keys for Success
- Must demonstrate creative solutioning.
- Hard working and entrepreneurial mindset. Excited to work in a fast-paced environment. (E.g. will create a road where one does not yet, but should exist!)
- Motivated by helping clients thrive.
- Ability to lead teams that do not report into them.
- Team focused, strong interpersonal skills and adept at leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Divas need not apply!
- Willingness to travel clients and want to walk a mile in their shoes.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.