Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Our development stack already includes a range of modern technologies such as React, Node.js, Kubernetes (k8s), multiple cloud providers, Redis, MySQL, and more. We're also open to embracing new methodologies that talented team members bring to the table.
What You'll Do
We are in search of an exceptional Backend Developer who is not afraid of getting dirty with client as well to be responsible of the application side of this exciting mission. Your responsibilities will encompass products reaching both end-users and the organizations partnering with Fireblocks to distribute our offerings.
What You'll Bring
- 7 Years of development of customer facing products.
- Programming experience in Typescript, Node.js
- Experience with React - Big advantage.
- Experience with C++ - Big advantage.
- Security knowledge - highly desired.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- Experience with Mobile development -Advantage.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.