Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
About the team
In the Blockchains group at Fireblocks, you will be responsible for researching and implementing integrations of innovative new blockchains to the Fireblocks platform.As part of your role, you will be expected to research and gain deep understanding about various blockchains. You will learn how to design and execute solutions for working with these state-of-the-art technologies.
What You'll Do
In the capacity of a Backend Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in leading the development and maintenance efforts of Fireblocks’ Blockchains Management Platform. This includes overseeing the development of applications, services, and infrastructure. Your leadership responsibilities will entail guiding the team in adopting a modern backend stack development approach, which includes microservices, databases, Kubernetes, CICD, and other relevant technologies. Additionally, as a hands-on leader, you will actively contribute to the technical aspects of the projects, ensuring a balance between leadership and direct involvement in the development process.
You will be responsible for…
- Lead, inspire and mentor a team of talented professionals through day-to-day management.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the implementation of best coding and engineering practices.
- Take ownership of project deliverables, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery.
- Collaborating effectively with other teams, while also showcasing independent problem-solving abilities.
- Implementing modern Backend applications and infrastructure in a microservices architecture, utilizing common networking protocols, object-oriented design, and cutting-edge techniques.
- Ensuring the robustness and maintainability of our Backend services and the overall application.
- Dive deep into the latest blockchains, seamlessly incorporate them into our product, and become an expert in the fundamentals, protocols and features of the blockchains.
- Ensuring that Fireblocks platform remains at the forefront of blockchain technology!
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us:
To thrive in this role, you should bring the following qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead of a BE engineering team.
- 5+ years of experience in backend, microservices architecture development.
- 7+ years of experience with C++/Go/Java/Scala/C# development.
- Versatile technical experience, spanning from OS level through application and system architecture development, including, Event Driven Architecture, Docker and K8s and Cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence, proactiveness, and driving for success.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience with Blockchains/cryptography ecosystem.
- Python / TypeScript / C++ Development.
Fireblocks is an an equal opportunity employer .We embrace diversity and foster an inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.