Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Product DS to join us.
You will be part of our analytics team and work closely with our Data infra, Product, R&D teams to identify customer needs, develop strategies for product improvement, and monitor product performance.
As the first Product DS, you will lead our efforts to improve our knowledge on Fireblocks network but not only. Responsible for Analyzing market trends to help us make informed decisions about our products and how our customers interact.
Data Collection and Preparation -
- Collect, clean, and preprocess social network data from various sources.
- Collaborate with data engineers to ensure data pipelines are efficient and reliable.
- Continuously monitor developments in social network analysis, data science, and machine learning.
Network Analysis -
- Apply graph theory and network analysis techniques to model and analyze social networks.
- Identify key influencers, communities, and structural patterns within social networks.
- Work experience with unstructured data
Data Modeling and Machine Learning -
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to extract actionable insights from social network data.
Visualization and Reporting -
- Create compelling visualizations and dashboards to communicate findings and insights to stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and presentations that convey the results of social network analyses.
- Proven experience in social network analysis and graph theory.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques and NLP.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Seaborn, Tableau).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a data-driven mindset. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with large-scale social network datasets is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) and big data technologies is a plus.
- Master's or Ph.D. in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics).
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.