Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Customer Operations team is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a roll-up-their-sleeves mentality to join our global team. If you aim to deliver predictable and efficient renewals through proactive engagement in the customer lifecycle and want to be an industry leader on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further!
What you’ll do
As the Senior Renewals Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Customer Success team in their mission to retain and grow Fireblocks’ customers, and for ensuring timely and successful renewal of customer subscriptions while providing a seamless customer experience.
In this role, you’ll work in close alignment with the Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, Sales Directors, and Finance teams, to manage the renewal process, the addition of services, and decommissioning of accounts.
- Maximize customer retention rates through effective sales techniques while also minimizing customer churn and contraction.
- Analyzing customer renewal data and current renewal agreements to determine retention and uplift strategy.
- Execute the renewal process to ensure ARR is retained or expanded.
- Evaluate license usage and complete true-up requirements.
- Understand our portfolio and align customer’s business needs and goals to generate renewal quotes.
- Provide renewals administration support to co termed expansion opportunities.
- Ensure that renewals are closed on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success Managers on renewals strategy and plans, leveraging customer analytics and metrics.
- Liaise with customers to ensure POs and order forms are accurately completed to allow for internal deal approval.
- Identify opportunity and customer-level risk and coordinate the mitigation.
- Contribute to the improvement of the renewal process, policies, and tools including helping others on the team.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and status of renewals and associated risks.
- Negotiate and bring to successful closure renewals for assigned customers.
- 6+ years experience in renewals, sales operations, or account management in a high-growth SaaS technology environment
- Experience negotiating contracts and working with a high volume of SaaS renewals
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Customer success software, and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) applications
- Experience in working across functions to deliver customer-facing quotes/proposals
- Consistent track record of accurate forecasting and achieving or exceeding quota targets
- Prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision-making or events
- Manage a renewal pipeline and forecast renewal rates on a monthly and quarterly basis
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results-driven
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $101,360 - $133,035 The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.