Discussing the current state of settlement, safekeeping, standards, and regulation.
We’ll review progress towards true delivery of tokens against fiat currency payment with settlement finality; look at developments that can overcome the practical, technical, and legal challenges of safekeeping tokenized assets; assess the pioneering efforts to achieve interoperability between different token issuance, trading, and settlement platforms and between token platforms and traditional platforms and exchanges; and appraise jurisdictions which are in the vanguard of providing a settled legal, regulatory and infrastructural environment for tokenized digital assets.
Watch the on demand video and join in the discussion:
- How can the issue of central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) on tokenization platforms be encouraged and accelerated
- What are the operational pillars of secure and safe custody for security tokens?
- Is there a difference between the infrastructure for security tokens and native crypto tokens?
- What role does inter-operability play at this stage in the adoption process? Who is responsible for oversight and implementation?
- How can security token issuers, investors, and service providers best be provided with regulatory certainty?
- Will it take a governmental or regulatory intervention to initiate a transition from the current system to a tokenized future?